I found a huge box full of yummy Asian candies when I was cleaning. I should clean more often.
Agh, fuq the internet right now. I’m crabby from drinking coffee and need to start packing up my whole apartment because we move in a month and that’s not really a lot of time. I already know we’ll still be scrambling to get shit in order the day we move.
When someone says something I can’t understand/hear, choose one:
A.) Smile awkwardly and nod
B.) Give a weak laugh
C.) Ask the person what they said 3 times or more
It doesn’t help that I work in a place where the music is blaring all the time.
I mean I’ve only been here 2 days, but I can barely contain my excitement for this fall. It’s too bad I have to leave on Sunday. Don’t get me wrong, Ann Arbor has my heart too, but in a different way. Bloomington’s only missing one thing though: bubble tea! I think there are more bubble tea places on South U than Starbucks in Ann Arbor. Bloomington already has awesome book stores, comic book stores, a sweet folk punk community, an awesome public library, local grocers, my favourite people (besides Eva, but don’t worry, I’m trying to convince here to transfer here after next year), and our house is pretty much is located in the best location possible, but I’ve only found one place for bubble tea so far (and they only one flavour of milk tea which is my fav). I actually really regret not volunteering at 826Michigan in Ann Arbor, but I think I’m gonna try and be more involved this year on campus and just in general. Being a hermit besides work and school is just not stimulating enough for me (even though I try to persuade myself I’m fine with it).
- I found out some person(s) stole my credit card number and have been trying to make purchases throughout the US. Good thing I’m broke as hell all the time so all of the transactions were declined because of insufficient funds.
- I started my period today after an ungodly amount of time PMSing.
- I burned the fuck out of the seitan and veggies while trying to make some curry at midnight :( Also burned my tongue because I was too impatient.
- I just chugged too much milk and it’s hot as fuck in this apartment.
I’ve seen better nights.
A couple thangs:
- For some reason, I feel accomplished that I rode the city bus with no troubles today. It was my first time! At least in Ann Arbor. The first and only time I rode the bus in South Bend was a big fiasco.
- There’s this Indian man in my film class who looks exactly like my father from behind. His build, hair, clothes, everything looks like my pops from the back. I was a bit creeped out.
- Stealing internet from the public high school means Tumblr is blocked during school hours because it’s an “online community”. Anyone know of proxys I can use to override it?
- I’m being a creep and looking at people’s iTunes libararies who live in our building and silently judging them on their music tastes. This guy Kevin? He has a lot of Dane Cook, Eminem, and Lady GaGa. Best not make friends with him.
Yeah, life in a new city. It kinda rules, but I have nothing to do half the time.